JCB Golf & Country Club Limited is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with all applicable Data Protection legislation. This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
JCB Golf & Country Club Limited is part of the JCB group which is made up of related companies and affiliates. JCB Golf and Country Club Limited’s company number is 09210461 and registered address is Lakeside Works, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST14 5JP (“JCB Golf & Country Club”). Your information may be shared with other members of the JCB group of companies and affiliates but it will not be passed to any organisation outside those.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the JCB Golf & Country Club website (www.jcbgolfandcountryclub.com) or provided directly to JCB Golf & Country Club by you.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
JCB Golf & Country Club collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, JCB Golf & Country Club’s services, access to its facilities and related products, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
JCB Golf & Country Club collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Credit card details (type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date and security code)
- Member or Guest golf booking or stay information, including tee times, date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences
- Details of the JCB Golf & Country Club’s services, access to its facilities and related products that you are interested in
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see the JCB Golf & Country Club’s Cookies Policy.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
JCB Golf & Country Club receives this personal information about you:
- When you contact us directly or visit the JCB Golf & Country Club website (www.jcbgolfandcountryclub.com) to request further information regarding a product or service or to make a general enquiry.
- When you attend the JCB Golf & Country Club and check in to one of our luxury lodges.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
JCB Golf & Country Club uses this personal information about you:
- to identify who you are when you contact us
- to complete and administer reservations
- to complete credit checks when applicable
- to provide you with information regarding the JCB Golf & Country Club’s services, access to its facilities and related products that you have requested and to understand what products and services that you may be interested in
- to contact you regarding your bookings or general enquiries.
- to improve our products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- to resolve complaints or issues you may have with or relating to the JCB Golf & Country Club
- to send you marketing information about JCB Golf & Country Club’s services, facilities and related products
- to invite you to events you may be interested in
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
The JCB Golf & Country Club and its third party service providers (eg, marketing fulfilment agencies), may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
The JCB Golf & Country Club will provide your personal information to:
- the JCB group where JCB Golf and members of the JCB group share services, such as IT or marketing
- our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as credit reference agencies, marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by the JCB Golf & Country Club or its third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. The JCB Golf & Country Club ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal information may be processed by JCB Golf’s third party service providers based or operating outside the EEA. JCB Golf will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in the JCB Golf & Country Club’s customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. The JCB Golf & Country Club will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by us:
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by us
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from the JCB Golf & Country Club and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or write to us at:
Post: JCB Golf and Country Club, Hollington Road, Rocester, Staffordshire ST14 5HY
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
If you are concerned or have questions about how the JCB Golf & Country Club handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.